Sunday, July 5, 2009

June DT Layouts are Finally Done!

It has been a crazy and hectic month! I am finally finished with my class and taken/passed both of my certification tests. William has gone back to his foster home for now, and Brittany is finished with her first summer school session. So yesterday I sat down with my mom and sisters and started scrapping. I think the projects turned out really nice.

The first one is a Birthday layout that resembles some of the artwork in my favorite magazine, Somerset Studio. I am still working on their techniques, but it is so much fun roughing everything up and not worrying if I accidently get ink on the wrong piece of paper.

The second project is 2 pages from Prima's new fabric album. I just love the surfing beach theme, and the colors are amazing!

Hope you guys like them. July's projects won't be this late - LOL!

I still need to get the picture on here, but I am searching for the perfect one!

The tag on this page slips in behind the strip. I didn't have much paper left to make these two pages, so I had to piece them together. It turned out pretty cute though with the stitching, kinda like a madras blanket to go with the surfing/beach theme.

No comments: