Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Two Best Dads in the World!

My dad passed away in December of 1993, just 3 weeks after his first grand-daughter was born. He never really got to know our little family, but hopefully from heaven he can see what fantabulous (as Brittany would say) kids his grandchildren are!

My father-in-law quickly took a place in my heart as my second father - of course he had that special place in my heart since David and I started dating. He is one of the kindest and most loving men I have ever known, and my girls absolutely adore him! I can see clearly where David got his wonderful demeanor from.

My David - one of the best daddy's around! He plays games, reads books, swims, is silly and supportive and best of all - loves all of us so much!



So HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my two favorite dads!

No comments: