Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just Beautiful!

I love flowers, not the kind you buy at the store (although those are pretty too), but the ones that grow in the garden. No matter if the garden is messy or pristine perfect - I love all flowers, even the little buttercup and dandelion weed flowers that grow in the grass. I wish I had more flowers in my yard, but we are still working on that one. So anyway, I thought I would share some pretty flower pix that I took during Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival last year - I didn't get to go this year so I am reminiscing...





These adorable little fairy houses were scattered throughout Tinkerbell's Garden.




Gosh I miss Disney World! It's where the real world just disappears and we don't think about anything but enjoying our family time together - no schedules, no phones, no computers...just old fashioned fun!

Cinderella's rose garden is just incredible! I am so lucky to have 2 Disney Land rose breeds in my backyard. They are a beautiful bright orange and pink rose when they bloom.





This water lily is from the water gardens in China section of the International Village at Epcot.

No comments: