Friday, April 17, 2009

Such GOOD News!!!

I have a request for everyone - I need a prayer :)

We are trying to adopt a little boy that is in the foster system right now. He was in the preschool class that I taught this year. He has since been moved to his 12th foster home. He is such a loving little 5-year old, that I couldn't bear to see him moved again. We have also been talking about having another baby to see if we could have a boy this time (the odds aren't good though, we have 2 girls LOL). So he is actually an answer to our prayers. We have spoken with the case worker, and have been scheduled for a phone interview on Monday and a home study later in the week. It is possible that he could be with us by next weekend if all goes well. So that's where you guys come in - we need big prayers that God just be with us through all of this, no matter which way it goes.

I really appreciate it! And I will post an update next week.

Thank you!

1 comment:

Heidi M said...

I will be praying for you! Keep us posted.
Hugs.
Heidi